Bike Storage, Shower Rooms & Lockers
Bike storage is provided to our tenants for your convenience in two different locations in the parking garage: Levels P-1 and P-3.
P-1 contains an indoor secured area with hanging bike racks and bike lockers.
P-3 contains one secured cage.
Both of these areas require an access card to gain entry.
If you would like access to the bike storage and locker rooms, please contact Property Management and a waiver form will be sent to you. A sample of this form follows on the next page. The appropriate access will be added to your building access card, or an access card will be assigned to you.
While the secured areas are a theft deterrent, Property Management highly recommends the use of personal locks to provide an added level of security. Additionally, we highly suggest that tenants do not leave bags or accessories near or on bikes due to the risk of theft.
The bike storage areas are to be accessed through the parking garage only. Bikes are not allowed anywhere inside the building.
Showers and locker rooms are located on parking level P1adjacent to the Service Elevator Access Door. If you are interested in utilizing this amenity, please contact the Property Management office at (303) 534-0863. As mentioned above, a waiver form will need to be signed before access can be added to your access card or an access card can be assigned to you.
Each shower room includes lockers. There is no cost to use the lockers. Due to the limited number of lockers, they are available on a first come, first serve basis and are for short-term use only. Please do not leave belongings in a locker overnight and do not leave personal hygiene products behind. Remember, the showers and lockers are available for use by all tenants of 1601 Wewatta so please be courteous and keep the shower rooms as clean and neat as possible.
To secure a locker for personal belongings, follow these steps:
- Press "C" (Clear Button) on the bottom left of the keypad.
- Enter any 4-digit code.
- Press "Key" Symbol (Lock/Unlock Button) on bottom right of keypad.
- The locker is now locked.
To unlock, repeat the above instructions in the same order. Instructions for locking/unlocking are also posted in the locker rooms.
Waiver and Release of Claims Arising Out of the Use of the
Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities
I, hereby request permission to use the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities, located on level P1 of the parking garage at 1601 Wewatta Street, Denver, CO 80202 together with any and all equipment and other facilities located therein (the “Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities”). I understand and acknowledge that the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities are not public facilities, but are for the exclusive use of those individuals, such as myself, who are specifically authorized, in writing by PPF OFF 1601 Wewatta Street LLC C/O Hines Interests Limited Partnership ("Landlord") or its authorized representative to use the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities, and who read and sign this WAIVER AND RELEASE. I understand that the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities will be unmanned and unsupervised. Any and all employees or agents of Landlord or its authorized representative who may be present at any time in the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities are not trained or authorized to provide health, medical assistance or advice. I understand and acknowledge that there are risks inherent with activities customarily undertaken at the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities, including but not limited to personal property theft, serious bodily injury or even death. I acknowledge that any safety and/or security equipment needed and/or required by law are to be provided by me. I hereby assume all of the risks of using the Bike STorage and locker room facilities. I further acknowledge and agree that, in consideration for being permitted to use THE BIKE STORAGE AND LOCKER ROOM Facilities, I shall be entirely responsible for, and I hereby waive and release any and all CLAIMS I have or may have in the future against (a) Landlord, and its successors, assigns, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, partners, members, owners, managers, tenants, and contractors, and (b) LANDLORD’S PROPERTY MANAGER AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND OWNERS (collectively, "Landlord Parties") for any and all losses, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, damages, or liabilities whatsoever of any nature, including property damage, loss or theft, bodily injury or death, arising out of (i) my use of the Bike storage and locker room facilities, (ii) the negligence or other acts of the Landlord Parties, whether directly connected to my use OF THE BIKE STORAGE AND LOCKER ROOM Facilities or not, and however caused, or (iii) the condition of the bike storage and locker room Facilities. Further, I agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and promise not to sue, the Landlord parties from and against all claims, causes of action, judgments, liabilities, costs or expenses, including ATTORNEYs’ FEES AND OTHER LITIGATION COSTS, WHICH MAY IN ANY WAY ARISE FROM MY use of THE BIKE STORAGE AND LOCKER ROOM Facilities, EVEN IF SUCH LIABILITIES ARE CAUSED SOLELY OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF A landlord party. I also agree that my use of the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities shall be in accordance with the Rules and Regulations attached hereto, as the same may be amended, modified or replaced from time to time by Landlord or its authorized representative, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by the employees, agents or representatives of Landlord at the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities. I agree that my failure to use the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities in accordance with the Rules and Regulations or as directed by such agents or representatives at the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities may result in the permanent loss of my privileges to use the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities. I certify that I have read this document, and I fully understand its content. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract and I sign it of my own free will.
Access Card Number: ________________________
Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities
Rules and Regulations
1. Use of the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities is limited to tenants of 1601 Wewatta only. No guests are allowed.
2. You may not use the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities unless you have read, understood and signed the Waiver and Release of Claims Arising Out of the Use of the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities for use of the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities.
3. Please do not enter the Parking Garage Lobby with oil or grease on your shoes.
4. Please bring a towel and necessary toiletries when using the Locker Room Facilities.
5. To protect your belongings, use (i) a lock to secure your personal property while you are using the Bike Storage Facilities and (ii) a locker to secure your items while you are using the Locker Room Facilities. Items left in lockers overnight may be removed by the building management. Neither Landlord nor building management will be responsible for any personal property left within the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities, including any items stored in lockers.
6. Report any injuries or problems immediately to building management.
7. Offensive behavior of any kind will NOT be tolerated in the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities. You may be removed from the premises for any such behavior, and multiple instances of offensive behavior may result in the permanent loss of use of the Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities. Any behavior you feel is inappropriate should be reported to building management immediately.
8. As a courtesy to others, music may be played on personal headphones only. No speakers allowed when others are present.
The Bike Storage and Locker Room Facilities are for the convenience of all 1601 Wewatta tenants and their employees. Please assist us in maintaining these facilities' cleanliness by disposing of all trash in the receptacles provided. Please report any problems immediately to the building management.